Do you need more time for yourself? Follow these simple tips to look your best every day.
1. Take a bath or shower at night. Not only will your mornings go more smoothly but you’ll have time for your hair and make-up or a healthy breakfast.
2. Place your bare essential make-up in a small cosmetic bag. Dump contents on the counter. Place each item back in the bag as you use it. Store elsewhere any items you don’t use daily.
3. Schedule your next hair appointment while you’re at the salon. Write it in your planner. Save the time and hassle of calling back later.
4. Keep your favorite cuticle cream and hand lotion by your bed. Apply generously every night.
5. Find one color of nail polish you love and use it exclusively.
6. File your nails during the kids’ bath or while watching TV.
7. Drink enough water. Experts advise 64 ounces daily. Carry a bottle of water with you everywhere. Place a mark on the label each time you refill and you’ll drink more.
Do you ever stand in front of your closet and say, “I have nothing to wear.”?
Do you admire well-dressed women and wonder why you can’t seem to pull it off?
Do you spend too much money and time on your clothes?
This is the guide for you! It includes eight sections filled with how-to’s, tips and real-life examples to inform and inspire you. As Betty Johnson of Washington says, “It’s easy to follow. You make it fun and easy.”
Other wardrobe books tell you how to dress on a big budget. This is a realistic guide for today’s busy woman. You’ll not only look pulled together but you’ll spend less too!
You will discover HOW to shop and WHERE to shop for basics. Barbara McCracken of Worthington, Ohio says, “Your book was a lifesaver! The advice has been invaluable in helping me organize my wardrobe…and my closet! Packing for trips is now a breeze. It’s just so easy. I get so many compliments on my outfits now. Your advice is simple, direct and easy to follow. Your method works! Thank you!” Get organized now with this system!